22-Jan UPDATE: Changes on SoGoPro.com
January 14, 2013
As you've noticed, we're going through some changes. The new platform is a tad different than our previous one.
22-Jan - PROGRESS!
1. You need to sign-in with your e-mail address (the one you used way back when signing onto the old site). Your user name won't work here... All users have to click the forgot password link, follow instructions and create a new password.
2. During the import, some of the profile pictures/avatars where either lost or didn't make the jump. You may need to re-upload.
3. When you look at your profile, please pick your language and country that you are from... right now it is probably wrong.
4. When registering, you have to fill in the Last Name Field with something... it can be a symbol if you like.
5. If you have registered after September you will have to create a new account, our newist members accounts didn't make it over to the new site on the import. : (
6. You should now be able to update your own profile - add your profile picture/avatar, share other networks where we may find you etc. (Look for the tabs at the top of the profile field.)
7. IMPORTANT - Also from the profile edit screen, you can change your password. Please do!
As we move around the site and find other little technical issues I'll add to this list and or if you come across issues please let us know so we can get them worked out!!
We're told by the good people at Ace that Comments on posts past and future will be restored on the 24th. In the meantime, if you need to talk - find our live chatbox on the right hand sidebar - there's usually someone around who can help.